I've run into a little snag with my blog. I installed (rather copied) the latest release of dasblog to my bin (and other directories) and ended up not being able to edit or post new blog entries because of some installation (probably some config) issue with FreeTextBox. So while I figure out the problem or wait for someone else to solve it, I decided to try Windows Live Writer.
Here's the FreeTextBox and the text it displays now when attempting to edit or add a post:
I've tried the web.config change, including the one suggested by Scott Hanselman regarding the dependent assembly as follows:
<assemblyIdentity name="FreeTextBox" publicKeyToken="5962a4e684a48b87" culture="neutral"/>
<bindingRedirect oldVersion="3.0.5000.0-3.0.5000.6" newVersion="22.214.171.124851"/>
Well, time to publish this to see what it looks like.
(And second post with some edits.)