We are looking for a very technical enterprise meetings architect for a large, well established organization in the Washington, DC area. You need to have extensive meetings orchestration experience and be an expert with PowerPoint-centric meetings architecture. You should also have some experience with multimedia animations playback. Advanced direct, teleconferencing and mixed-setting slide or teleprompter reading skills also desired.
A qualified candidate should be an expert in all aspects of the PowerPoint slide development process, including advanced transition and animated playback techniques. Candidates must possess dynamic monotonal verbal script delivery skills and be able to work well within large and sparsely attended meetings. Candidates must be able to translate business meeting requirements into technical meeting architectures and designs while leading a team of meeting engineers in the rapid development, testing and deployment of complex, content rich PowerPoint presentations.
Candidates must have a real passion for PowerPoint and be self-directed, confident and able to perform the task of expanding relatively simple content in thousands of pages of written documentation to accompany large slide decks packed with dense, monotonous text. Candidates should have a face and be able to articulate the written word clearly and in bold tones. Candidates should also be familiar with modern pointing devices such as laser pointers in addition to traditional uses of the stick and index finger to provide emphasis when presenting the finished meeting product.
Meetings Architect Specific Duties:
- Mastery of building and maintaining enterprise meetings frameworks in response to business needs.
- Mentor meetings development staff while implementing best practices and improving meetings design and development processes.
- Work closely with business principals to understand enterprise meetings requirements.
- Translate meeting requirements into workable meetings architectures.
- Present tested, production ready meetings to executive staff for deployment in the field.
- Accompany executive presenters in the field to provide advanced PowerPoint backup and support in critical presentation delivery scenarios.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Ability to apply a broad array of skills and technologies to solve meeting presentation problems.
- Ability to utilize PowerPoint, all versions, and Windows Paint and screen capture tools.
- Ability to rapidly convert a one page outline or two minute conversation into a 60 slide presentation and 230 page accompanying notes and documentation handout.
- BS in Library Science or English or equivalent technical training and professional work experience.
- A minimum of 8+ year's cumulative experience developing enterprise meetings on the Microsoft PowerPoint platform and other technologies i.e. Windows Paint, etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot and diagnosis complex PowerPoint problems.
- Strong composition and obfuscation skills, as well as excessively verbose written and verbal communication skills.
Submit your resume today!